- Rear brake soggy after changing caliper
- Break in period??
- Big boy adventure 150 RS break in period.
- Is this still alive???
- LF: Seat lock assembly
- RCT 170 exaust fixed
- Fuel enjection Vs carburettor on 125-200cc scooters?
- Exaust gasket where exaust mounts onto engine?
- Scooter backfires when starting or slowing down
- Not totally a scoot
- Big boy retro body kit?
- Take a real close look at this pic
In what PROVINCE do you stay?
SA SCOOTERS on FaceBook
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
- BAT – Bikers Against Tolls February 20, 2015
- KNOW YOUR SCOOT/BIKE – Safety Tip February 4, 2015
- Scooter Trikes February 1, 2015
- OBJECTIVE #1 of riding February 1, 2015
- PETROL PRICE DROPS AGAIN January 30, 2015
- Look TWICE January 25, 2015
- VESPA 300GTS review coming soon…. January 22, 2015
- Fuel/Air Ratio Adjustment January 22, 2015
- SA Drag Racing Scoots for Sale January 22, 2015
- SA SCOOTERS has the potential to be the “Top Gear” of the SA scooter market. January 22, 2015
LATEST FUEL PRICES
- News24.com | Woman thrown off plane for allegedly calling pilot the K-word June 18, 2018A woman was reportedly removed from a Kulula flight after another passenger heard her call the pilot the K-word.
- News24.com | Guatemalan accused of murdering his American girlfriend in Camps Bay expected in court June 18, 2018Guatemalan Diego Novella, who is accused of murdering his American girlfriend in Cape Town, is expected to return to the Western Cape High Court.
- News24.com | Over 1 000 international delegates gather in Cape Town to find ways of adapting to global climate change June 18, 2018Scientists, policy-makers, business leaders and members of civil society from 87 countries and 230 organisations are gathering to share ideas and try to find solutions through dialogue.
- News24.com | Case against SARS 'rogue unit' officials continues June 18, 2018Three former South African Revenue Service (SARS) executives are expected to appear at the Pretoria Regional Court on charges of corruption.
- News24.com | Woman and man die as car crashes into tree in KZN June 17, 2018Two people have been killed and one was injured when the vehicle they were travelling in crashed into a tree off the N3 in Umshwati, in the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands.
- News24.com | Minister expresses satisfaction after visit to condom factory June 17, 2018Health minister Dr Aaron Motsoaledi and KZN Health MEC Dr Sibongiseni Dhlomo expressed their satisfaction with operations at a condom factory situated at Dube TradePort, near the King Shaka International Airport.
- News24.com | Woman and friend's two-month-old baby girl disappear June 17, 2018Gugulethu police are searching for a 32-year-old woman and her friend's two-month-old baby girl, Western Cape police say.