- Big boy retro body kit?
- Take a real close look at this pic
- Repairing a disk brake fluid reservoir window
- Wiring / short issue on Nitro
- Cold Start Issue
- Here's an interesting video on the origins of the gy6/gy7
- Scooter body repair tip
- Chinese scooter cheap modification tip
- 2015 Honda XR150L chain ajustment questions
- auto choke
- Highest mileage Chinese scooter?
- Variator rollers
In what PROVINCE do you stay?
SA SCOOTERS on FaceBook
LATEST BLOG ARTICLES
- BAT – Bikers Against Tolls February 20, 2015
- KNOW YOUR SCOOT/BIKE – Safety Tip February 4, 2015
- Scooter Trikes February 1, 2015
- OBJECTIVE #1 of riding February 1, 2015
- PETROL PRICE DROPS AGAIN January 30, 2015
- Look TWICE January 25, 2015
- VESPA 300GTS review coming soon…. January 22, 2015
- Fuel/Air Ratio Adjustment January 22, 2015
- SA Drag Racing Scoots for Sale January 22, 2015
- SA SCOOTERS has the potential to be the “Top Gear” of the SA scooter market. January 22, 2015
LATEST FUEL PRICES
- News24.com | Alex health centre shuts doors as cops probe patient's murder May 27, 2018Staff and patients at the Alexandra Community Health Centre are traumatised after witnessing a man being stabbed to death in the emergency section, the Gauteng health department say.
- News24.com | 31 arrested after mayor's house, vehicles torched in Koster May 27, 2018A total of 31 people who took part in a service delivery protest that resulted in Kgetlengrivier Local Municipality Mayor Kim Medupe's house, guesthouse, and vehicles being torched will appear in court, North West police say.
- News24.com | Best of City Press: Sunday May 27 May 27, 2018Here are the top stories from Sunday's City Press newspaper, in case you missed it.
- News24.com | Weather Update: Heavy rains heading to the Cape May 27, 2018Heavy rain leading to localised flooding is expected in places over the Cape Metropole and surrounds on Monday.
- News24.com | No premier for the North West yet May 27, 2018The African National Congress has not yet decided on who should replace North West Premier Supra Mahumapelo who announced his “early retirement” this week.
- News24.com | 3 dead, 15 injured after taxi loses control on Cape Town highway May 27, 2018Three people have died and 15 others were seriously injured after the driver of a minibus-taxi lost control on the N2 highway, near the Cape Town International Airport.
- News24.com | ANC man shot dead in KZN, but motive unclear May 27, 2018An ANC member in Umzimkhulu has been shot dead near his home, but the local ANC does not know if it he was targeted for political reasons.