Welcome to the NEW SA SCOOTERS.
Phase 1 – TESTING – Start 15 Aug and Fin on 25 Aug.
REGISTRATIONS NOW ENABLED
In this period all issues will be sorted out.
YOU CAN NOW REGISTER AS A SASBOOK MEMBER
Lots of new things happening here at SA SCOOTERS
In a nutshell:
- The SA SCOOTERS FORUM that we were using for 5 years, moved to a Sub-Domain of SA SCOOTERS (SMF has become too much of a mess to work with. The security of current browsers, results in way to much errors) The OLD FORUM will stay and can still be used. NOTE: Registrations are disabled. (A few errors still, that will be sorted out soon)
- Word Press was installed on the Main-Domain of SA SCOOTERS. WP has much more to offer and its compatible with all browsers. No more 24/7 baby sitting the software.
- Currently busy with a FB style of forum approach on this domain. Keep checking back.
- There is so much more I can do with the WP Software, so keep checking back.
You can still find the OLD SA SCOOTERS FORUM. Click on the link on the top menu or HERE
The OLD EVENTS CALENDAR will still be used and the NEW EVENTS CALENDAR will slowly be phased in. Just pause the cursor on the OLD FORUM BUTTON and the EVENTS CALENDAR BUTTON will appear.
All CURRENT FORUM MEMBERS will receive an Email when all the changes are completed.
UPDATE: 17 Aug 2014
You might have noticed by now that I am going all out with this new format. And there is still much that will be added during the testing phase:
- A proper CLASSIFIEDS section
- A proper DOWNLOADS section (like we had on the old forum)
The objectives of the SA SCOOTERS Community
- To provide a platform where like minded people can interact and share information about Scooters and Smaller Bikes.
- To promote FUN & SAFE Scootering.
- To protect the consumer against fraudulent dealers and service outlets.
- To be the Voice of the Scooter Rider.
- To connect to other South African and International Scooter Groups and Organizations.
I ♥ SA SCOOTERS