Welcome to the South African Small Bike & Scooter website
This initiative was established in May of 2009 and it has been a bumpy 5 years, but its still here. Older than most of the Bike Clubs in SA, it has been a testament to the dedication and passion of quite a few people. During the past years we tried many things to keep this initiative alive and although we had many failures, we are still up and running. In May of this year (2015) the SA SCOOTERS initiative will be 6 years old.
To all those Doomsayers: “Told ya so!!!”
What’s this site all about?
1. First and foremost, our Forum. The forum started it all. Its where most of us met each other, organized rides and shared information. And all of us learned a lot. So, if you want to meet a great bunch of scooterers, join our forum. But remember, introduce yourself first, otherwise no-one is going to talk to you. Its just good manners.
2. Our event calendar. Over the years we had quite a few tries with different software and programs and I think we are on the right track now. So, if you know of a two-wheel event (scooters or bikes) drop me a mail at email@example.com and I will host the event on our Events Calendar.
3. Downloads Section. (Started Uploading on 21 Jan 2015. More to follow) Here you will be able to download all Scooter Manuals and General Documents for FREE. Even Learner Test Papers and Documents required to obtain your licence.
4. DIY Section. (Busy adding information) Filled with many handy general DIY articles, tips & tricks and other helpful information
5. SHOP. (Down for now and will be up soon) An online shop where you will be able to buy all sorts of SA SCOOTERS goodies. As well as a few stock aftermarket parts and parts to modify your scooter or small bike.
6. This site connects all the various other elements of SA SCOOTERS. From our Face Book Scooter Community to our SA SCOOTERS Twitter profile. So when we say something, its seen all over the world. Scooter and Small Bike riders in South Africa, have a voice. And that voice is SA SCOOTERS.
7. And like our heading says. Its about Scooters AND Small Bikes, INCLUDING their fans. You either like them, or you hate them.
SA SCOOTERS proudly supports:
I ♥ SA SCOOTERS